Show your school spirit by giving to the Jag Fund!
Support our APG Students and Staff by giving to the Jag Fund! SEE OUR JAG FUND LETTER IN: ENGLISH SPANISH CHINESE
Our Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) would love YOUR support for our school by contributing to our annual APG PTSA Jag Fund. Our Jag Fund is supported by contributions from all our APG families and is used to provide much-needed, school-wide support to 1,200 students and 120+ staff members. Why do we ask for your donation? As you know, SFUSD’s funding continues to be limited and school programs continue to be cut every year. As the largest middle school in SFUSD with the hugest variety of enrichment programs, we want APG to remain the BEST middle school in the city and keep our students engaged with access to all opportunities possible. This year, with your help, we can support:
- Outdoor Science Educator and Garden Program
- Providing teachers with stipends to improve their teaching materials/classrooms
- Providing more grants and online program subscriptions for school departments
- Providing more supplies in all our classrooms for our students to use
- Our Wellness Center with supplies and nutritious snacks for students
- Building our classroom ELA libraries
- Purchasing P.E. uniforms for students (each student gets one at no cost)
- Our Library
- Year-round staff appreciation
- Community events/socials
- Graduation event
- And, much more!!!
Our goal this year is to raise $125,000 and to get to our goal, we are suggesting a donation of $500 per student for the school year, or about $50 per month for the school year. Your contribution to the Jag Fund is 100% voluntary. Whether you’re able to give more or give less, we appreciate any amount you’re able to contribute to our public middle school right now. Every dollar you contribute goes directly to our students & staff.
Together, we can do so much for our students and staff this year. We are grateful for your contribution. There’s much more to come — thank you for your enthusiasm and generosity for APG!
How to Give
2. Facebook: Click the blue DONATE button under the cover photo on our FB page (includes both one-time and monthly giving options)
3. By Mail: Make your check payable to “AP Giannini PTSA” and mail it to: AP Giannini, Attn: APG PTSA, 3151 Ortega Street, SF, CA 94122
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR SCHOOL!
Does your employer match your charitable donations to nonprofits? If so, you may be able to double or even triple your donation to the Jaguar Fund! Please check with your employer for their requirements. Tax ID #94-3104531
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org