Show your school spirit by giving to the Jag Fund!
Support our APG Students and Staff by giving to the Jag Fund! SEE OUR JAG FUND LETTER IN: ENGLISH SPANISH CHINESE
Our Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) would love YOUR support for our school by contributing to our annual APG PTSA Jag Fund. Our Jag Fund is supported by contributions from all our APG families and is used to provide much-needed, school-wide support to 1,200 students and 120+ staff members. Why do we ask for your donation? As you know, SFUSD’s funding keeps dwindling down and school programs continue to be cut every year. As the largest middle school in SFUSD with a huge variety of enrichment programs, we want to keep APG as the best middle school in the city and keep our students engaged with access to all opportunities possible. This year, with your help, we can support:
- Outdoor Science Educator and Garden Program
- Providing teachers with larger stipends to improve their teaching materials/classrooms
- Providing more grants and online program subscriptions for departments
- Providing more supplies in all our classrooms for our students to use
- Beautifying the front of our school to make it more welcoming
- Our Wellness Center with supplies and nutritious snacks for students
- Building our classroom ELA libraries
- Purchasing P.E. uniforms for students (each student gets one at no cost)
- Reinstating our P.E. Learn-to-bike program with new bikes & helmets
- Year-round staff appreciation
- And, much more!!!
Our goal this year is $150,000, and we are suggesting a donation of $400 per student for the 2022-23 school year, or about $40 per month for the school year. Your contribution to the Jag Fund is 100% voluntary. Whether you’re able to give more or give less, we appreciate any amount you’re able to contribute to our school right now. Every dollar you contribute goes directly to our students & staff.
If we can reach our goal by March, 2023, we may be able to surprise our students with a fun celebration at the end of the school year. Together, we can do so much for our students and staff this year. We are grateful for your contribution. There’s much more to come — thank you for your enthusiasm and generosity for APG!
Celeste Sempere, Parent to 7th Graders, PTSA Fundraising VP
How to Give
2. Facebook: Click the blue DONATE button under the cover photo on our FB page (includes both one-time and monthly giving options)
3. By Mail: Make your check payable to “AP Giannini PTSA” and mail it to: AP Giannini, Attn: APG PTSA, 3151 Ortega Street, SF, CA 94122
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR SCHOOL!
Does your employer match your charitable donations to nonprofits? If so, you may be able to double or even triple your donation to the Jaguar Fund! Please check with your employer for their requirements. Tax ID #94-3104531
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com