Show your school spirit by giving to the Jag Fund – the ONLY fundraiser at APG that supports ALL parts of APG!
The PTSA created the Jaguar Fund to bridge the gap between funding from the district and the needs of our children’s school. Giving to the Jag Fund is 100% voluntary. Any and all donations are appreciated.
What do your Jag Fund donations support?
- $4,000 for classroom libraries
- $7,000 for PE Uniforms for all new students
- $7,000 for professional development
- $8,500 for teacher grants
- $12,800 for classroom supplies (up to $200/teacher reimbursement)
- $26,000 for our outdoor science instruction + $2,000 supplies
… plus much more!
We work in close partnership with Principal Schoeman to align our goals and direct our funding to support APG’s mission, teachers, and programs.
How to Give
- Paypal: one-time or monthly donation
- Facebook: Click the blue Donate button under the cover photo – includes both one-time and monthly giving options
- Mail a check payable to “APG PTSA” (or send it to school with your child) together with this donation form
A.P. Giannini Middle School
3151 Ortega Street
San Francisco, CA 94122
Does your employer match your charitable donations to nonprofits? If so, you may be able to double or even triple your donation to the Jaguar Fund! Please check with your employer for their requirements.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.